Wednesday 23 October 2013

Week I - The Idea of Starting This Project

Before Starting...
The idea of creating this project was started from my English Class. When the idea of "18.4% Time Project" came out, the first thing came into my mind were the image of famous DJs and their great music. I love remixes, Mashups, Dubsteps, Techno, Trance... They gives me the ability to show my feelings, and also changing my mood.  The Pic 2 below is the proposal I turned in to my teacher, and it basically shows what I want to learn from this project.

Why Do I Want to Learn How To Make Club Music?

I like the type of music that most of the people will consider as Club Music, and I will consider them as my helper. There are different types of music, and each of them bring people a different kind of feeling. I love the way that these music can bring people a happy mood, and help to make their day. Another reason that I want to learn about making DJ Music is the specialness of DJs. I think DJs have their own ways of showing themselves by making their out look style and music differently. 

Down here Pic 1 is my schedule for making music - At the end, December 5, which is the time I will have to do a TED Talk in front of school about what I have done.

        

  Pic 1 *This is my schedule for making up my music



               Pic 2 *This is the proposal for my project of making music


                                                                   

                                           *Orient Blue*

No comments:

Post a Comment