Thursday 31 October 2013

Week VIII - Class?

Live4School is in Daan District, and it is not that far away from my house, however I haven't really pass through the studio before. After searching on Google Maps, I found out that the studio is actually call iMusic, and it is just right next to the stationery store that I used to buy my writing materials. 


Even though the studio is not really far away from my house, it is hard to make yourself to walk to there, open the door and ask if I can enter the class of DJ. I think one of the biggest reason is afraid to ask my parents to pay a lot of money for me just to tap on few buttons to make sounds from it. 

The next step I'm gonna take is to convince my parents to let me learn to play the music that they hate so much, I have to make up schedule that I can finish my homework, and make sure that I can keep my school works on track. I know I love music a lot, but laziness will always kill people's dream, so I gotta fight for it . 


First thing to do... Convince my parents
Second thing to do... Really walk outside, and go for it












                                         
                                                                         *Pic 1 - Live4School class in iMusic Studio Taipei                                      


                                             *Orient Blue*

No comments:

Post a Comment