Saturday 2 November 2013

Week IX - Class? - 2

Continue my last post, my goals are to...
Convince my parents and really go to the DJ studio and ask for the lesson.

When I'm writing this post, I asked my mom if I can go attend the class of DJ lesson to make the type of music that she hated so much, and hopefully she think it is a good idea to do the thing I am interesting. I am happy that she actually agreed me to attend for the class, but she wants me to go visit the place and ask for the information first. 

Here is the next thing that clearly show up to me, I must force myself to stop being lazy, and walk out that door to the iMusic Studio to ask for information also attend for the best option. I've been watching some of the videos on Youtube that Live4School took, and it has some interesting remix. 


*Here is a video about how to connect the TouchOSC (iPad App) with Ableton Live to wireless control the software from your tablets.

I also tried the app before, it cost 4.99$ It is fun to control the surface of Ableton with your iPad, but it require the iPad and Mac to be in the same internet IP to able to connect them together.




*TouchOSC - Screen Shot 





                                   *Orient Blue*




           

No comments:

Post a Comment