Saturday 9 November 2013

Week XI - Ain't No Stoppin

This week, I contacted Live4School, and I ask about more information for learning Ableton Live and Launchpad. The price they told me for the Ableton Live 9 Education version will cost 607.191$ (USD), which is a really high price that I think is not variable for a student to pay to learn for fun. At the same time I am looking for Novation LaunchPad S, so I could go to class and learn about it. I've been watching through videos of LaunchPad performance, and I'd like them really much. I asked if the class have LaunchPad for me to borrow, and there is one for class, but I could not take it home with me, so I searched online and found one on Ruten Online Shopping.  It takes me 179$ (USD) to bring a LaunchPad back home, and I think the price makes much more sense than the Ableton software. After mom agreed me to attend for the class, I decided to look for the LaunchPad, and I will  do a post on it really soon.



















*Pic 1 - Conversation with Live4School about the software and the price for attend the class.












*Pic 2 - Novation LaunchPad S (2nd Generation) on Ruten Online Shopping for 5,300TWD $


Here is a link to the LaunchPad unboxing blog post by Lilith-
http://lilibits.blogspot.tw/2009/11/novation-launchpad-unboxing.html

A famous LaunchPad DJ on Youtube - M4SONIC

M4SONIC Performance Skirllex Freestyle with LaunchPad




*Orient Blue*


No comments:

Post a Comment