Saturday 9 November 2013

Week X - Let It Begin!

  

    I went to the place that I thought the class is by looking the picture on Google Map, but I was wrong that I went to another music class that teach classical music.


















*Pic 1 - The Wrong Class Room that I went on Monday

After the error, I went home and do the research and make sure that I have the address with me. But after Monday, I was busy on doing homework, so I went to the class on Friday, and it is actually not that far away from the place that I went. 


















* Pic 2 - Using iPhone map to follow the directions


















* Pic 3 - iMusic Studio (The Live4School in Taipei)

As I walk into the class, it doesn't looks like a DJ tutoring studio, but more likely to be a piano class. There were two guys wearing youth fashion clothing that stood inside the class, I ask them if I can have the information about the DJ tutor,  and they said that the teacher was not there, although I can leave my phone number there for the teacher to contact me.

Today (November 9) the teacher called me, and ask about what do I want to learn, and how well am I doing with Ableton Live or LaunchPad. She told me to add her on Facebook, and also suggest me to enter the 1:1 individual class so I can learn the part that I am not understand. 


















* Pic 4 - Message from Live4School


















* Pic 5 - Giving suggestions and different prices for classes 

I will move on to tell my parents about enter the classes, and what am I going to learn from it. It would be better for beginner to actually have tutor to teach about the software and also how to remix. I am going to look for the equipment like LaunchPad for me to able to enter the class soon.



               

                                                              *Orient Blue*

No comments:

Post a Comment