Wednesday 23 October 2013

Week III - Failed?


This is the second time of mashing up music, and I thought it would be easier for me to make great music. The truth is that, after I chose music tracks that I want to make a remix, than I started it up with the wrong starting. I first opened up the Ableton Live 9, and this is the only thing I did right in this remix, after that I put tracks in the way I want, which won't work to make the music sound right. It was a terrible mistake that I didn't choose the right BPM songs, the original songs with its official instrumental. When people have too many things try to tell others, it will come up as a mess.

So this is what I did after failing to make my second remix, I went out with friend, which bring to me a better mood, and I slept the rest of my day. The next day, I feel like I'm no longer having a bad feeling and was not fear walking into the mess anymore. This time I chose some of the slower songs, which I could easily control the acapella to work with it. It works fine, but not great as the last remix I made. The original track have some bad words in it, and I made it mute. Finally I got a mashup that my mom think it sucks, but it was made in an hour with three tracks.

Equipment of 3rd Week-

1). Macbook Pro – 2.5GHZ, Intel Core i5, 8GB Memory, 128GB, Intel HD Graphics 4000

2). Bose QuietComfort® 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling® headphones



Software of 3rd Week-
1). Ableton Live 9 Suit
2). iTunes

The Song Tracks of 3rd Week-
1). Crew Love featuring The Weekend. By Drake
2). Somebody I used to know by Gotye
3). Fix You by One Republic


                                                                     *Orient Blue*

No comments:

Post a Comment