Wednesday 23 October 2013

Week V - Fresh


The starting of this week, I started from nothing to do with the project, so the searched on YouTube had makes me learn little more about this program. There is a website called "TornatoTwins", and they teach a lot of things about Ableton Live. There are links that provided the Samples that can be put into their and learn how to make a Dubstep with it step by step. But after following for a few videos, I had face a problem that a key in the video doesn't shown on my computer that don't allow me to select Ksd format.




Although it doesn't work for me, but I had still learn a lot of things like how to change the theme, how to drag clips of videos into the software, and also how to rename them. The basic of Dubstep could be know as "Kick" "Clap" "Hats" , and they will have their individual way to be put together into a track.

The main problem I am facing right now is that I found it is not possible to find Cover Artists cover tracks with Instrumental and Acapella in this short a,punt of time. Another thing is that, I think to make up a mashup will really need to have some skills. The last thing is the program itself, I don't really know about the software, and how to use it. However, there are music in my head that I could not made them into tracks, because of not having a good view on the program.




                  *Video - Learn the skill of making Dubstep




Equipment of 5th Week-

1). Macbook Pro – 2.5GHZ, Intel Core i5, 8GB Memory, 128GB, Intel HD Graphics 4000

2). Bose QuietComfort® 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling® headphones


Software of 5th Week-

1). Ableton Live 9 Suit

2). iTunes



                                                   *Orient Blue*



No comments:

Post a Comment